Calculating Stripe fees for customer payments is easy with our calculator. Enter the payment amount to calculate Stripe's transaction fees and what you should charge to receive the full amount.
Calculate how much you’ll pay in Square fees for online, in-person, and manually-entered payments.
Enter your loan information to get an estimated breakdown of how much you'll pay over the lifetime of your loan.
lthough 2020 has been a heck of a year, Novo has come a long way from the start of the year to now. We hope that the updates and changes that took place have bettered your experience with us, making it easier to focus on what's most important: your business. In case you missed it, here's what happened this past year. 📱 Novo App Updates
- Transaction Categorization: Transactions will automatically categorize based on the type of transaction and vendor making it easier to define the type of transactions made to your account. You can always manually change the type of categorization.
- Financial Insights: In the Activity tab, we added a Financial Insight Dashboard so you can review your top income and spending categories, compare income from different time periods, and review cash flow and inbound transactions.
- Income and Spending Graphs: You have the ability to compare funds you’ve spent or received over a period of time on a line graph. This can be filtered based on the desired time period or which type of transactions you would like to review.
- Self Service Features: Don’t forget through the Novo app you have the ability to add your Doing Business As (DBA) name to your account, add multiple users, cancel ACH payments, download bank letters, update your business or personal information, and create a travel notice.
- Customize your Dashboard: Add or remove widgets that appear on the dashboard page. Scroll down to the bottom of the Dashboard tab and start to organize the widgets to make it more personalized to you and your business!
- Stripe: Novo accounts can now connect to Stripe. This connection will allow visibility to your Stripe Available Balance, the funds that are set to be paid out to your external bank, and the funds that are about to settle into your Stripe account.
- QuickBooks: You now have the ability to sync your Novo transactions into QuickBooks. Check out the integration on the Novo app or on your desktop device by going here.
- Wise, formerly TransferWise: Since the launch of our integration, we have doubled the number of currencies offered through the Novo app. Take a look at our currency offering here.
- Zapier: Our Zapier integration launched earlier this year and connects to thousands of apps so that they can work together along with your Novo account.
🖥 Novo Online Portal
- Since the launch at the beginning of the year, all Novo users have access to our online web portal! This means you can transfer in/send funds, and manage your Novo account on your internet browser.
- We added the following Service Features to our online portal: add your Doing Business As (DBA) name to your account, download a bank letter, update account information, and create a travel notice.
📢 Other Updates
- iPad Compatibility: Novo is optimized for iPad screen size! If you prefer to manage your business finances on your iPad, check it out and let us know your thoughts.
- Novo Perks: Take advantage of our perks package to save thousands of dollars on great online tools. We’re offering deals with Stripe, Google Cloud, Salesforce, and more. To activate these perk deals, we ask that at least $50 is spent on your Novo debit card. Once done, you’ll unlock all of these perks that you can find in the Novo app and online portal.
🐱 Novo Pet of the Month For the last What's New at Novo blog for the year, we got a famous feline. This is Zeus who has over 11,000 followers on Instagram. His owner is Anna McLaughlin and their business is Level Up. Level Up is a weekly newsletter for new managers. They answer their readers’ career questions, bring in experts to dive deeper on topics, and share their own business stories.
What do you want to see in 2021? Reach out and let us know your thoughts so we can add it to our roadmap. From all of us at Novo, happy holidays and see you next year!
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
All-in-one money management
Take your business to new heights with faster cash flow and clear financial insights —all with a free Novo account. Apply in 10 minutes.